Sunday, July 19, 2015

Let The Adventure Begin

   Hello everyone!  I'm Erika.  An 18 year old girl, heading off to college to start my newest chapter in life.  And where better to share my adventures but the internet?  Here I can share my big adventures like college itself down to the small ones like my latest run in at Chipotle and hanging out with my friends.   


    I am your typical person who loves Starbucks, has an unhealthy obsession with Youtube and Netflix, loves to hangout with my friends, loves make-up, and wants to go everywhere in the world.  Travel, to me, is the greatest passion.  I want to be immersed in different cultures and live their daily lives.  I want to experience a drastically contrasting life to my own.  I want to go out in the world and help those who are not as fortunate as I am.  That do not have the means to provide for themselves and their families. I hope to go out there and help one person; if I have helped change the life of one person than I have done enough with my life.  And the best part about this mission is I don't know who the person is going to be and they may not even know me yet.  But it could also be my best friend that I grew up with that lives across the street from me.  The mystery in life itself is what drives me to go and seek it.  I don't mind being in the dark, going out and seeking new things and not knowing all the answers. Going and doing is going to provide me with far more knowledge than anything else.
   Well, that got deep, to lighten the mood I want to tell you about Ryan.  Ryan is my best friend in the whole wide world.  Well actually I have two friends named Ryan that hold that title, but the one I want to let you get to know is my boyfriend.  Back story on us, we met in 10th grade English class; he actually thought I was the most obnoxious girl in the class.  But then I wanted to get away from slow dancing with another boy at our Sophomore Social so I danced with Ry instead.  After this we spent the next few months texting, not hanging out because we couldn't drive cars to go hang out with each other and parents, well parents are parents, they didn't really care if we wanted to hang out or not.  So, texting it was!  We went our first magical date on September 21, 2013 and we have been dating ever since!


   
   Ry is a dream big kinda guy.  He, unlike me, is very creative and expressive through writing.  So what am I doing writing for all of you is probably one of your thoughts?  I need to explore my own creative avenues, and I want to share our adventures that we share together and the ones that I personally take on my own.  Anyways, Ryan is the kinda guy that wants to work for Pixar and also write a book and turn it into a T.V. show about our friends and our oh so amazing lives.  He dreams big, and that is something I completely admire about him.  We are going to the same college and he is going to double major in Creative Writing and Business.  While I am on the complete opposite end for my major with Biology with a Pre-Med track.  So naturally the whole writing thing does not normally come very smoothly for me.  Which I envy Ryan for because I really wish I could be good at it.  So that's why I ended up here, talking to you.
   I am just here to share my story with whoever wants to listen and follow me on my journey and hear a little bit of the small advice I know about family, make-up, relationships, college, and anything else life throws at me!

No comments:

Post a Comment